martedì, aprile 29, 2008

I May Be Lost But I'm Not Hopeless

"My favorite songs they keep me company,
So many memories come down to this,
I may be lost but I'm not hopeless.

I heard that sound a mile away
I heard that sound a mile away
All those things I wish that I could say
I heard that sound a mile away
A mile away..."

Ecco una delle canzoni che mi tengono compagnia... in macchina, nell'iPod, in questi momenti di riflessione su tempi e luoghi... e si prega di notare il geniale cartello dell'autostoppista...

Wandering Allie




2 commenti:

_SaRaksha_ ha detto...

Sempre il solito punk? Dai, ci si puo' evolvere! :)

Allie ha detto...

"My favorite songs, they keep me company". Self-explanatory.

............ :-) ............
Ross: You don't believe in evolution?
Phoebe: I don't know, it's just, you know...monkeys, Darwin, you know, it's a, it's a nice story, I just think it's a little too easy.
Ross: Too easy? Too.... The process of every living thing on this planet evolving over millions of years from single-celled organisms is... is too easy?
Phoebe: Yeah, I just don't buy it.
Ross: Uh, excuse me. Evolution is not for you to buy, Phoebe. Evolution is scientific fact, like, like, like the air we breathe, like gravity.
Phoebe: Oh, okay, don't get me started on gravity.
Ross: You uh, you don't believe in gravity?
Phoebe: Well, it's not so much that you know, like I don't believe in it, you know, it's just...I don't know, lately I get the feeling that I'm not so much being pulled down as I am being pushed.
............ :-) ............